St. Pete Beach Real Estate
The City of St. Pete Beach is a barrier island community located just off the Pinellas County mainland with a permanent population of about 10,000. The city is also a popular winter residence for many people living in other parts of the United States, Canada and Europe.
About 28 percent of the total residential dwelling units in the city are owned by people claiming the primary residence elsewhere. St. Pete Beach is filled with an enormous amount of history. A historic landmark known around the world is the famous Don CeSar Beach Resort, A Loews Hotel. In 1928, Thomas Rowe built the Don CeSar for 1.5 million dollars. It has 275 rooms and is ten stories tall. Today, it is only one of eight hotels in Florida that is listed on the National Trust for Historical Preservation, Historic Hotels of America.
St. Pete Beach and Pass-a-Grille Beach are both filled with great stories, wonderful restaurants, beautiful sunsets and picture perfect weather. If shopping interests you, visit the “Historic Corey Avenue Shopping District” or any of the other great shops located on Gulf Blvd. St Pete Beach is also the only beach community with its own movie theatre which shows first run movies and independent films.
St Pete Beach has the fastest and easiest route to Tampa and the Tampa International Airport of all the barrier islands. – Information selected from Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce.
Travel Time to Tampa International Airport: 30-40 minutes
- St Petersburg Beach Rep 6
- Don Ce-Sar Place 5
- Three Palms Pointe Condo 3
- Blind Pass Villas Condo 2
- St Pete/Pass A Grille Beach/St Pete Beach/Treasure Island 2
- Bridgehampton Bay Condo 2
- St Petersburg Beach 1St Add 2
- San Seair Condo 2
- Venta Apts Condo 2
- Belle Vista Point 2ND Add 2
- St.Petersburg Beach Rep 1
- Villas At Maritana Condo 1
- Sylvette Condo 1
- Belle Vista Beach 4Th Add 1
- Starlight Tower Inc Co-Op 1
- Three Palms Point 1
- Belle Vista Beach 1St Add 1
- Silver Sands Beach & Racquet Club 1
- Belle Vista Beach 5Th Add 1
- St Petersburg Beach North Unit 7 1